1. Data protection at a glance
Data collection on our website
Third-party analysis tools and other tools
2. General information and mandatory information
Information on the controller
The controller responsible for data processing on this website is: Michael Haensch Borselstrasse 20 22765 Hamburg Tel.: +49 (0)40 4142 3355 Email: email@example.com The controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, email addresses).
Withdrawal of consent to data processing
Many data processing activities can only be carried out with your express consent. You may withdraw your granted consent at any time by sending us an email. Any such withdrawal does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
Right to object to data processing in specific cases and to direct advertising (Article 21 of the GDPR)
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint exists without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data portability
You have the right to be provided with the data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in order to perform a contract in a commonly used, machine-readable format, or to have this provided to a third party. If you ask for the data to be transferred directly to another controller, this will only be done wherever technically feasible.
SSL and TLS encryption
This website uses SSL and TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders and enquiries, that you send to us in our capacity as the website operator. The browser’s address line will change from ‘http://’ to ‘https://’ and a padlock symbol will appear in your address bar when the connection is encrypted. When SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Access, blocking, erasure and rectification
Within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right at any time to access information free of charge regarding the personal data stored about you, its origins and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, the right to have this data rectified, blocked or erased. Please contact us at the address provided in our ‘Legal information’ at any time should you have any questions in this regard or on other topics relating to personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. Please contact us at the address provided in our ‘Legal information’ at any time should you have any questions in this regard. There is a right to restriction of processing in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data we have stored about you, we usually need time to review this. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted while we carry out this review.
- If your personal data was or is processed unlawfully, you may request that the data processing be restricted instead of the data being deleted.
- If we no longer need your personal data but you need it to exercise, defend or establish legal claims, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of the data being deleted.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1, of the GDPR, your interests and our interests must be balanced. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted until it is clear whose interests override the other party’s.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, such personal data will, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State.
Objection to advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of the contact details provided in the ‘Legal information’ section of the website to send unsolicited advertising and information. The operators of the website expressly reserve the right to take legal action if unsolicited advertising information is sent, such as spam emails.
3. Data collection on our website
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information in server log files which your browser automatically transmits to us. These include:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
This data is not combined with other data sources. This data is collected on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in optimising its website and presenting it without technical errors, and the server log files must be collected for this reason.
4. Analysis tools and advertising
5. Plug-ins and tools
Google Web Fonts